W.E.Hill & Sons Premium Violin Rosin. Master Box of 6 - FOR EXPORT SALE
W.E.Hill & Sons have always sought to create the finest accessories for stringed instruments, so this new set of premium rosins are ideal for those players who demand optimum levels of control when performing. Hill’s Premium Rosin is a marked upgrade in both the initial level of frictional grip and that of a controlled release.
Blended from a unique formulation to ensure the finest performance and developed to increase your level of instrumental control, each rosin is encased in a solid Maplewood holder etched with the historic W.E.Hill & Sons logo, and presented in a colour-matched drawstring bag.
With particular care taken in regard to achieving optimal dynamic range, Hill Premium Rosin range will surely find its place upon the hair of the finest of bows, playing the finest of instruments.
- Instrument: Violin
- Type: Dark / Medium
- Suitable for: Advanced & Professional players. Grade 6+
- Sound Characteristic: Warm & Controlled
- Grip Profile Rating: GPR #7
- Temperature Profile: All-Weather / Climates
- Primary constituents: Colophony, Natural Oils
- Cake Size: Medium – Encased in a solid Maplewood holder
- Cake Weight: 20g (approx)
- Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
- Included: Colour-matched drawstring bag & display tube
- Manufacture process: Historic / Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)
- Master Box Quantity: 6pcs
|Manufacturer||W.E.Hill and Sons|
|Country of Origin||UK|
Weights & Dimensions