Master Box of 8 - FOR EXPORT SALE
Hidersine Reserve21 Light Violin Rosin with British Beeswax
The Premium choice for the discerning string player.
Based upon a revolutionary new production technique, Hidersine Reserve21 Violin rosin is a light-coloured, medium-hard formulation using only the finest ingredients. Among the ingredients are WW-grade Brazilian resins and British beeswax, which when carefully combined deliver a fabulously low-dust, high grip playing experience.
Each Reserve21 Rosin is presented as a 30g cake poured onto a beautiful, hemmed microfibre cloth encased within a custom velveteen drawstring bag. Each bagged rosin is packed into a Reserve21 individual box, with 8 pieces within a master carton.
Hidersine Reserve21 Rosin is made in England, United Kingdom using an Artisanal process of hand-mixing and hand-pouring.
“I enjoy using Hidersine Reserve21 during a busy concert season. It’s a great, affordable and practical rosin that is smooth and has a good duration, so you don’t need to constantly reapply. I definitely recommend!”
Callum Smart, Violin Soloist & Professor of Violin, Royal Northern College of Music.
- Instrument: Violin
- Type: Light / Medium-Hard
- Suitable for: Discerning Players requiring high grip
- Sound Characteristic: Warm yet strident
- Grip Profile Rating (1: Low Grip/ 10: High Grip): GPR #7
- Temperature Profile: Temperate / All-Weather
- Primary constituents: Colophony, Beeswax
- Cake Size: Large
- Cake Weight: 30g (approx)
- Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
- Manufacture process: Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)
- Master Box Quantity: 8 pcs
|Country of Origin||UK|
Weights & Dimensions