Master Box of 12 - FOR EXPORT SALE
Created by musical educator Amy Birch in the early 20th century, AB rosin has now been part of the Hidersine family for decades, offering a medium-hard option for string players of all standards.
As a darker rosin with a slightly softer constitution than many alternatives, AB Violin Rosin delivers good levels of smooth traction on violin strings with a Grip Profile Rating of 5 (GPR#5). Therefore, AB rosin can be chosen by any standard of musician but can be considered perfectly suitable for beginners up to early conservatoire players.
Wrapped in soft cloth with a ribbon tie, AB rosin retains a traditional aesthetic and can be easily un-tied and re-tied and placed safely within your instrument case.
Made to the same recipe as set out by Amy Birch decades ago, AB Violin and Cello rosins are lovingly made in England using a time-honoured Artisanal process of hand-mixing and hand-pouring.
- Instrument: Violin
- Type: Dark / Medium-Hard
- Suitable for: Beginners to Conservatoire.
- Sound Characteristic: Warm and Balanced.
- Grip Profile Rating (1: Low Grip/ 10: High Grip): GPR #5
- Temperature Profile: Temperate to Warm Climates
- Primary constituents: Colophony, Natural Waxes
- Cake Size: Large
- Cake Weight: 30g (approx)
- Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
- Manufacture process: Historic / Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)
- Master Box Quantity: 12 pcs
|Country of Origin||UK|
Weights & Dimensions